Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm a Watermelon

So anyway, we all feel a little isolated and disconnected at times rights? Okay, so mulling things over with a few friends over some coffee or sparkling mineral water (for those who suffer, as I do, from the strange affliction where coffee induces paroxysms of epistaxis) can be good way to attenuate the numbing anaesthetic of separation. But one finds that a friend's patience can wear very thin when faced will a fusillade of confused thoughts from a mind as confused as the one I so unfortunately possess.

So here I am, looking to connect. Somewhere in the world, there must be people who, like me, are looking to connect. And perhaps there's no better means of seeking out a possible connection than splaying yourself underneath the spotlight for the whole wide world to see or read for that matter.

So this is me, partaking in the paradoxical act of publishing one's inner thoughts for the world to scrutinise, smell, savour and then spit or swallow as it sees fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

Anonymous said...

Really.