Friday, February 15, 2008

A Small Bid Adieu Retroactively

Given the huge gap between the date of the last entry and this one, you might've guessed that I've been somewhat neglecting my blog of late. Unfortunately, I'm in a strange state at the moment. I described it to fellow blogger The Melburnian as being caught between moods, like suspended breath. And the result is complete incapacitation.

So I have to extend a most sincere and humble apology to the 2 or 3 regular readers of my blog for not providing them with the new and exciting accounts of my life (not that I've experienced much excitement lately) that they have hopefully grown to love through this journal of mine. It is selfish of me to be missing without informing anyone of my absence. So I apologise and post this small notice of my previous absence and a hopefully very small extension of this absence into the future.

I will be back in action very shortly, pending the lifting of this paralysis that has overcome me, which, for my sake, I hope will only be for a little while longer.

No comments: